CENTRAL BATTERY SYSTEM
This 150W mini-sine compact static inverter can be used as a standard central battery system with a change-over relay mounted inside each of the emergency lights. The enclosure can be supplied with 1 hour or 3 hour battery back-up.
When used with our high temperature luminaires, where individual
batteries are no longer an option due to the high ambient temperature, the inverter and change-over relays can be mounted remotely and provide full output emergency lighting in onerous environments.
Examples of high temperature lighting, suitable for central battery operation, are EXTRA-LED-PLUS/FROST up to 70°c, SALUKA-LED-PLUS/FROST up to 70°C and EXTREME-LED-PLUS/FROST up to 75°C.
Mini-sine compact static inverter:
- 150W @230Vac
- 1 or 3 hour emergency
- Quiet chassis based fan to cool charger during initial charging stage
- Ambient up to 30°C
- Front panel indicators:
- Healthy supply
- Battery disconnect/charging
- Robust steel enclosure
Change-over and monitoring relay:
- 1250VA static inverter change-over relay
- Maintained or non-maintained wiring option
- Local sub-circuit monitoring
- Remote steel housing optional
- Addressable version optional